Sunday, August 22, 2010

Diabetes In A Two Year Old?

therapy and treatment ...

Hello!

Caveat: Suicide is no solution for me, no matter how hard I pressed a problem. However, this is just for me, for no one else has chosen the woman Schwaiger another way - for reasons that I do not know and therefore can not judge. And even for Selstmord takes courage!

to issues raised by Mr Bäck problem - I do not think it is the duty of judges and editors of the grater, each potential suicide candidates mit seinen Texten Plattform zu sein. Das Team des Reibeisen (einschließlich der Juroren) hat sich zur Garantie der Qualität des Reibeisens selbst eine hohe Anforderung gestellt - Erkennen und Aussieben der qualitativ hochstehenden Beiträge und Aufnahme dieser Beiträge in das Reibeisen. Und ich denke, dieser Anspruch ist auch absolut gerechtfertigt.

Und: Ihr seid nicht schuld am Selbstmord von Frau Schwaiger! Zieht euch diesen Schuh bitte nicht an! Als Frau Schwaiger ins Wasser ging, hat sie sicher nicht an euch, sondern allein an ihre eigene verkorkste Situation gedacht - sonst wäre sie nicht in den Selbstmord gegangen.

Ich habe schon Manches zu Papier gebracht - Gedichte und Geschichten. Aber nach your - in force for all writers - none of these criteria has passed bruising and was worthy to be placed in the grater (to my own opinion). And Hans (Bäck) Some time ago I said something quite important in this context: love, heartbreak, etc. There are a thousand times - is important but alone: \u200b\u200bWHAT I WANT MY TO SAY TALK: PASS? What does my personal counterpart (the reader) for himself from what I impart to him? Under this aspect is much (almost everything I've ever put on paper) from the grater. John has helped me to discover the self and the extent of work to me.

around the circle close to Mrs. Schwaiger: Her death is unfortunate. But it is based on their own decision. My mother is of atrophy (brain shrinkage) died, my aunt in her life, the father of friends of mine all of a sudden and easy to sleep in the car on a motorway service station, a good friend of mine to cancer (the night of death was cruel for me and is forget) - but all these have to try her death, to life in their own way yet to win something positive! And I think that's what counts!

who does not believe in yourself, even in the darkest hour of his life, it has otherwise earned. Listening now to hard - but we all have the possibility der Wahl! Und wenn ich an mich selbst glaube, kann mir die Welt nichts, da ich Teil der Welt bin! Das(!) ist meine Lebenserfahrung von nunmehr über 57 Jahren - seit ich angefangen habe, bewußt zu denken und meine Umwelt wahrzunehmen - ungefähr mein 3. Lebensjahr).

Fazit: Lasst euch nicht in euren Vorgaben für das Reibeisen beirren und handelt weiterhin danach. Für den Abdruck von Lebensbeichten und Therapieerfahrungen sind andere zuständig (Verlage, denen es in erster Linie auf das Geld ankommt). Aufgabe des Reibeisens ist es, wirklich guten Autoren den Weg zu ebnen! Bitte: Haltet an dieser Aufgabe fest! Für jeden möglichen Autor für das Reibeisen ist dies Prüfungsmaßstab für sich self and motivation. can achieve

Regards

D. Lazar

0 comments:

Post a Comment