Sunday, August 22, 2010

Company Housing Allowance

again texts and texts

I have a Hans Beck e-mail zoangeführtem subject and wishes to get on this subject briefly in my opinion, position:

I too have the book "How to get the salt into the sea" and read it to me gefalllen very good. The other books I do not know personally and can not comment on it.

Now to the topic of the "open letter". I also know that life sometimes demands a lot of one, in different areas. But I am of the opinion that one has no right, nor to writing, other people to charge so
and pulls down with it. I do not take the negative of "reclamation" and I am convinced that only with positive can grow and constructive impulses to a tolerable situation.

I write here only problems that life brings with it just like that. But how it looks when someone is mentally ill, I can not judge. Perhaps such people are simply a greater need to come out with their suffering. Only that they should rather do in a diary for yourself or go to a doctor.

However, I have found that our contemporary art, it is now literature, painting or music, many posts of people, have with themselves no longer cope. It therefore seems to be a mirror of our Company.

I give Hans Beck all of the above points right.

Margaret Hackl

Addendum: Addendum to

my e-mail today:

I have several years volunteers with mental health problems such as depression and the like. care and found that they are constantly with their illness in a circle, just not auskönnen, although they had a good medikamtöse treatment from the doctors. I must say that they never had the need to express themselves in writing. But I always had the impression that they would like goldfish turn in a round glass; year in - year out, always the same rounds.
you feel safe as a relief when one deals with them, but to their underlying condition does not change.

course, there are also different degrees of such diseases and I want to break anyone of a sword, for the suffering that these people do is, infinite. They are trapped in yourself, see no way out and other people they can into their world of thought not usually follow. What is going on in such a man, you know basically unfortunately can not and will never know, because they usually react emotionally like and sometimes completely from all rules.

As Mr. Beck has also raised the question of how to provide aid, it would I propose a "platform" specifically for these people. Here they can express themselves in their own way and to feel accepted.


Margaret Hackl

0 comments:

Post a Comment