Sunday, August 9, 2009

2 Year Old Mottled Skin

09. August 2009

now haunts the news through the Internet already, but it is only a few minutes ago: The Dark-working folk band Elane on a new album, whose songs will be based on several of my books. The CD will be released in 2010.
the band I've met a few years ago during a concert at Castle Satzvey, in a rather curious manner, when the keyboardist Nico Steckelberg paused between two pieces into the audience and asked if I was I would be. A while later, the idea for a collaboration (which means: Elane works, I await with interest ... :-)).
singer Joran has since tried valiantly in various "World of Warcraft" sessions, to me good Bürger von Azeroth zu machen, aber letztlich sind Online-Rollenspiele wohl doch nicht ganz mein Ding. Irgendwo steht dort noch mein Dunkelelf im Wald und wartet auf Reaktivierung.
Hier ist die offizielle Website der Band: www.elane-music.com
Und noch ein paar Elane-Songs von früheren Alben:






--- The fifth-ARCADIA-NIGHT-scene:

0 comments:

Post a Comment